Cautions & Instructions
Product numbers include A21081FA1, A22131CA1, A22141FA1, A23181CA2, A23201FA2, A2100CUS40A2, A23WAY1FUS27A4, A2100FUS30A2, A240FUS27B1 and A260FUS27B1-R
Suitable for use with dimmers (except 3-way bulbs).
Suitable for damp locations.
Suitable for use with enclosed luminaires (fixtures)
Not intended for use with emergency exit fixtures or with emergency Lights.
Weight of the device may cause instability in some luminaires and portable fixtures.
CAUTION: Risk of electrical shock. Do not use where directly exposed to water.
1. Tum off power to the light socket for safety.
2. Remove the defective bulb by unscrewing in a counter-clockwise direction; if bulb glass is broken, consult the manufacturer or professional electrician.
3. Make sure the base of the SWITCH bulb matches the base of the bulb to be replaced.
4. Install the SWITCH bulb by turning clockwise by hand only- do not over-tighten, do not use tools to tighten.
5. Turn on power to the light socket to illuminate your new SWITCH light bulb.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide a reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that the interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Compliant with Canadian EMI requirements: CAN ICES-3 (BI/NMB-3 (BJ